It’s normal in life to have up’s and down’s. Therefore, it makes sense to find the best ways to cope with life’s challenges. Journaling is one method I use, particularly, gratitude journaling.
8 reasons to start a gratitude journal
Do you want to be happier, healthier and more successful?
Are you looking for a way to feel better when you feel down?
You may have heard of gratitude journaling, but you might not know why it’s so effective. Gratitude is something most people may not think about daily. However, it is important to remember that experts in psychology claim that a grateful attitude is one of the keys to living life fully and deeply enjoying every moment.
Here are 8 reasons why I use gratitude journaling:
- According to a Stanford University study, gratitude improves happiness by 25 per cent. Also, the American Psychological Association found that journaling about gratitude can boost overall well-being and help people recover from adversity.
- A gratitude journal is an easy way for you to start including more gratitude in your life.
- Write down three things you are grateful for each day, and watch how your mood changes.
- Reflect on what made those things happen.
- Make sure to write them in the present tense.
- Take time each day to write about the blessings in your life, and you will notice more things to be grateful for and not only that, you will attract more new things into your life to be thankful for!
- Remember, a gratitude journal also serves as a powerful tool that can help you achieve your goals. It is simple, easy to use, and it works! You see, gratitude is a powerful emotion that can have a positive impact on your life.
- You will feel better about yourself, have more energy and get along with others better. Studies show that people who keep a gratitude journal are less likely to experience depression or anxiety. They are also more optimistic about the future and sleep better at night!
Gratitude – Your Master Key to Mindset Change is filled with inspirational and motivational content and prompts to get you started and keep you going. Happy journaling!
Did you know that journaling is an integral part of a healthy lifestyle?
Journaling can help you evaluate your work performance, focus and achieve your goals.
Journaling can be an excellent tool for self-improvement and achieving desirable outcomes.
Writing has a myriad of benefits. Using a journal is an excellent way to record your thoughts, feelings and emotions about something that happened in the recent past or as far back as childhood. It can also serve as a place to write down daily activities, goals you want to achieve, ways you could improve on certain aspects of life and more.
Journaling is a great way to improve your mental health.
Writing down your thoughts and feelings can help you identify patterns in behaviour that may be detrimental or helpful for yourself and others around you. As you’re not writing for anyone else but yourself, there is no need to worry about grammar or spelling. Taking time out of the day to write allows us to process our stressful thoughts without acting upon them impulsively.
Journaling is a wonderful habit to cultivate and develop to improve every area of your life. It can be a great way to manage stress, boost your career performance and even lead to greater success levels overall. You effectively are holding yourself accountable.
Yes, keeping a journal is an excellent way to stay organized and on track. Use it for goal setting, reflecting on your progress, or even for resolving conflicts or challenges. Studies have shown that keeping a regular journal increases happiness and life satisfaction.
If you’ve ever considered giving journaling a try, find yourself a notebook and pen – begin to write.
Read more about Orla Kelly Publisher here: